Monday, October 27, 2008

Fantasy Football

Ok we are in the middle of football season therefore that means that everyone I talk to is hearing about my fantasy football team “Psycho Ward” (my last name is Ward). The first thing to know about me is that I am a Pittsburg Stealer fan. I have been playing fantasy football for six years and have been to the playoffs twice and won my league once. This year we have 12 teams and 3 divisions. I am winning in my division and coming second over all. That is not bad when one considers the team I have:

Psycho Ward
Active Players
Warner, Kurt QB ARI
Lewis, Jamal RB CLE
Westbrook, Brian RB PHI
Bruce, Isaac WR SF
Moore, Lance WR NO
Morgan, Josh WR SF
Feely, Jay K NYJ
Bears D
Saints ST
Reserve Players
Orton, Kyle QB CHI
Green-Ellis, BenJarvus RB NE
McClain, LeRon RB BAL
Morris, Sammy RB NE
Avery, Donnie WR STL
Jennings, Greg WR GB
Hester, Devin WR CHI

This is my team as it stands now but who knows tommorrow...

1 comment:

MSM said...

This is a riveting post!! (to somebody, I'm sure....)

I'm just glad you are getting with the blogging program!